Experienced Lawyers Fight for Southern California Employees
Accomplished Los Angeles law firm handles discrimination and wage cases
An aggressive employment lawyer gives victims of workplace misconduct the best chance to obtain a fair legal remedy for the harm they’ve suffered at the hands of their employers. At Hardin Law Group, APC, our attorneys have more than 15 years of experience successfully representing Southern California private and public sector employees. In court and regulatory proceedings, we hold wrongdoers accountable when their behavior violates the law. We advocate for clients in trials, appeals, arbitrations and settlements. If you have been discriminated against at work, harassed on the job, or illegally terminated from your place of employment, we can explain your legal rights and will work diligently to maximize your recovery.
Dedicated attorneys assist workers throughout the Los Angeles area
Since 2000, our firm has established itself as a leader in obtaining justice for mistreated California workers. Clients and peers recommend us because we are:
- Knowledgeable — Our labor law attorneys have handled a diverse variety of cases, giving us a detailed understanding of how to get the best results for each client.
- Responsive — Each person we represent receives individualized attention and timely responses to their questions.
- Compassionate — Filing a legal or regulatory action against your employer is not like suing a stranger. Our lawyers understand the pressure and harassment that many plaintiffs face in employment law cases. We provide full support to help you get through a difficult and emotional time.
We provide a free case evaluation and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not charge legal fees unless you receive a recovery.
Skilled employment advocates with a reputation for winning strong results
Our firm represents clients throughout Southern California in various types of workplace legal actions including those relating to:
- Employment law — In any employment law matter, we offer detailed advice and tenacious advocacy to work toward a positive outcome.
- Wrongful Termination — We can represent you in a case against employers who may have terminated you for an unfair reason, as per California’s employment or anti-discrimination laws.
- Discrimination — Despite numerous changes in societal and workplace attitudes, discrimination still exists at many jobs. Our lawyers fight for justice when you have been denied a job or equal pay due to your sex, age, race, national origin, disability, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Sexual harassment — Firm attorneys battle on behalf of sexual harassment victims who have been pressured to provide sexual favors to superiors or exposed to a hostile work environment.
- Wage and overtime claims — You are entitled to full, prompt payment for the work you have done and that includes overtime pay for many types of workers. We take on wage and overtime cases to help clients collect what they have earned and are entitled to.
No matter what the specific circumstances might be, employer misconduct places a severe burden on workers. We understand this and work tirelessly to obtain the justice you deserve.
Contact an aggressive Southern California employment lawyer for a free initial consultation
Hardin Law Group, APC represents Southern California workers in all types of employment litigation. Please call 424-256-0287 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Los Angeles Metro Area office in El Segundo.